MOBOTIX now offers 7 analysis tools that can monitor specific human and vehicular behaviors. The tools are available with the following cameras – c25, Q25 and S15M. Once enabled they can be configured to alert you of specific events such a “wrong direction”, “moving too quickly”, “loitering”, “restricted area” and so on.
“Undesired” motion patterns of objects and people can now trigger events, when using a 6MP camera c25, Q25 and S15M in-ceiling installations:
- Corridor: Count objects in a defined corridor
- Duration of stay: Object/person exceeds a defined time staying in the image area
- Opposite direction: Object moves against main direction
- Turn: Object changes direction between 45° and 135°
- U-Turn: Object suddenly reverses direction
- Speed: Object/person exceeds the defined speed (m/s)